• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Kenny Quinn aka pr0nstar on TRIBE.

Par- T

TRIBE Member
So sad that Kenny has moved on. He was always such a kind and genuine person, his determination and positivity through all the trials with cancer were inspiring. I thought for sure he would manage to pull through this latest period like he had before, but it wasn't to be.

From our first meetings through Tribe at various events, the Blue Mountain cottage trip or Frat House party, it was easy to see that Kenny was a good person and one to keep as a friend. Just wish we could have connected more often rather than only a couple of times a year.

Kenny will be missed and remembered.

From the TBQ last year:

-T

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, the care package for Kenny from the Archer TV show people just arrived at my door. USPS sucks.

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Awwww too bad. You should totally pass it along to his family though - either personally or thru one of the Tribers who plan on attending his services. I always like it when people put mementos, photos etc with their deceased loved ones.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Lisa suggested we use it to encourage donations to the Brain Tumor Foundation and I think that is a great idea.

Make a donation to the Brain Tumour Foundation: https://www.canadahelps.org/dn/4180

Email me and tell me how much you donated with KENNY in the subject line (my email is editor@tribe.ca). On the 9th of September I will go through the emails and whoever donated the most will get this Archer limited edition care package.

The care package contains 4 items and the total value of the items is $110 USD if you were to buy them. They are all limited edition pieces and will become collectors items when they are no longer available. The items are as follows:

1 Limited edition Archer Tuxedo Action figure Comic Con Exclusive
1 Plush Talking Pam Autographed Comic Con Exclusive
1 Plush Talking Krieger Autographed Comic Con Exclusive
1 Pink Dolphin Hand Puppet

Sterling Archer Tuxedo Action Figure SDCC 2014
Archer Pam Talking Autographed Plush SDCC 2014
Krieger Talking Autographed Plush SDCC 2014
Pink Dolphin Project Plush 2014 Convention Launch

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I donated today. I asked Lisa for Kenny's mum's email address bc with the donation you can send the recipient an ecard.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djnova

TRIBE Promoter
wow i was thinking of him the last few weeks..
but noone told me that he actually passed away..??
i only heard he was 'having problems'

a moment of silence from me... *Bows head*

djnova

TRIBE Promoter
wow i was thinking of him the last few weeks..
but noone told me that he actually passed away..??
i only heard he was 'having problems'

a moment of silence from me... *Bows head*

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Hawk Eye wins the Archer goodie box for her generous donation to Kenny's charity.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mcbee

TRIBE Member
This has unsettled me in a way I wasn't expecting. I think its that this isn't the way things are supposed to go. He was much too young and that is not right.

RIP Kenny. I'm glad our paths crossed all those years ago.

:) sarah

djnova

TRIBE Promoter
best way to honor the dead..
is to celebrate life..
rejoice for life..
beautiful creation of life
life has just begun for me technics1200
be positive
live for today
but be concerned about tomorrow
just look around