• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Kenny Quinn aka pr0nstar on TRIBE.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
RIP, buddy. I have many fond memories of him, mostly from LOK's cottage. We chatted a few times recently on facebook. I didn't realize he was so sick again. :(

Very, very sad news. He will be missed.

jellibeen

TRIBE Member
Rest in Peace. I only had the pleasure of meeting him once or twice very briefly, but he seemed like a really nice guy. My deepest condolences to his friends and family.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

deep

TRIBE Member
Thought I'd post here as well given this is the place where most people met / relationships in this scene formed.

One of the things I remarked several times over the last decade with Kenny is that things that could have promoted more negativity in another person just didn't with him, that simple tendency towards being good natured seemed to prevail. I think this is a part of why people universally remember him being a nice guy, whatever their level of interaction. It saddens me that good nature had to be tested against this.

Rest in peace Kenny - this shouldn't have been but you faced it well. Thanks to all who were especially kind to him on behalf of everyone. My sincere condolences to his parents, losing a child is not something you wish on anyone.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
You fought the good fight. Just found out about this on FB. Rest in peace dude. Condolences to friends and family. One of the original tribers for sure.

sugar

TRIBE Member
This is very sad :( It's been a long time since I last saw Kenny, but I only have fond memories. Thank you to everyone who went to spend time with him during his final days - I'm certain that gave him joy and comfort when he needed it most.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i don't think i've ever had the honor of meeting him, and judging by the words i see here, it was my loss. i'm sorry for everyone's loss. sleep well Ken.
xo.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders