• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

RIP John Mann _ Spirit Of The West

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
It‘s been a few days but I wanted to put this up for anyone who wasn’t aware that John had passed away.

For anyone that isn’t aware of his fight over the past number of years, or if you are familiar with Spirit of the West (and I am not talking about “home for a rest “ which is how a lot of people know this band, please do your google.

Massey Hall concert is a good place to start.

One of the best songwriters and I have had the privilege to see him and the band in a variety of venues. Never sold out concert stadiums, wasn’t their gig. But ftwk, this is a big loss.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
It‘s been a few days but I wanted to put this up for anyone who wasn’t aware that John had passed away.

For anyone that isn’t aware of his fight over the past number of years, or if you are familiar with Spirit of the West (and I am not talking about “home for a rest “ which is how a lot of people know this band, please do your google.

Massey Hall concert is a good place to start.

One of the best songwriters and I have had the privilege to see him and the band in a variety of venues. Never sold out concert stadiums, wasn’t their gig. But ftwk, this is a big loss.
I share the loss. Another giant, fallen too soon.