• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Cory Monteith

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
no we won't. we'll all have to fuck off and let his family grieve. in peace. fuck sakes people and media are vultures.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
no we won't. we'll all have to fuck off and let his family grieve. in peace. fuck sakes people and media are vultures.
ahhh im sorry the guy from glee died. i know that was your favourite show. *hugs babe*

wow fucking heroin eh, i didnt even know he had a drug problem, meanwhile he was banging the big H. and I actually watch glee and read about these people.

rounder

TRIBE Member
vultures? when you promote yourself and your show in hopes of achieving great success you can't just turn that formula off when things go wrong in your personal life. that's life in the spotlight and is nothing new. and regardless of how he died the vast majority of those vultures are paying very nice tributes to the man

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I am watching the first episode season three of glee on netflix and he opens with the line that he feels lost by not knowing what he'll do after graduation... Oddly prophetic?

I liked his performances because he wasn't a Ethel Merman broadway baby like his girlfriend.

kuba

TRIBE Member
unfortunately the rest of the cast is still alive so Glee will remain taking up a tv slot that would be better suited by reruns of watching paint dry.

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
speculation based on past behaviour without any current evidence. Something I'm sure that none of us would like to have happenif we or someone we were close to suddenly passed.
it was fucking obvious...he just got out of rehab and was drinking beers a few days before....relapse is a HUGE threat when one loses their tolerance and gets out of treatment or jail.......you think you go back to the beginning, but you pick up where you last left off...this can shock the body...esp. opioids....and dg u dont have to ban h, smoking it is really "in" right now....it's cheap and strong

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
It's just so sad. He was very talented.. and i was shocked when I found out a few months ago that he had a drug problem. He just looks like the 'boy next door'. I'm going to miss watching him on that show. He was one of my favourite characters. :( and yes i love Glee. I'm a gleek.. so sue me. :(

They're blaming his 'dark movie' that he filmed in September 2012 as he played a junkie.