• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Captain Kangaroo / Bob Keeshan?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
LOL!...he used to fuck my mornings...never could get into him and naturous attitude
I loved Fred Penner. I saw him in concert :D

Maybe he wont be next... perhaps Iggy the Lizard or Gloria the Gopher from Under the Umbrella Tree will be next.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by afterglow
I loved Fred Penner. I saw him in concert :D

Maybe he wont be next... perhaps Iggy the Lizard or Gloria the Gopher from Under the Umbrella Tree will be next.
yes!...I was sitting here trying to think of that show...it ran for like, 15 minutes with something else!...good fun stuff to go with some shreddies and brown sugar...I want to morph into a wee tot again :(

afterglow

TRIBE Member
When I watched television in the morning on weekdays, it was carebears, inspector gadget, some other random cartoons, fred penner, under the umbrella tree, mr-dress-up and then sesame street.

I think?

kat

TRIBE Member
dont forget the friendly giant

well, if you watched mr. dressup on cbc then it was normally on at the same time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Everyone will be happy to know that Fred Penner is still alive and kicking.

An ex-gf is Fred Penners neice, she got me his autograph, and a personalized poem for me for christmas. So cool.