• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Allison Pyper aka Temper Tantrum

acheron

TRIBE Member
Well for some reason no one posted about it here, but Allison Pyper, who we all knew as Temper Tantrum online or Allie in person, died on August 12 after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest and hepatorenal syndrome. She was a regular poster here and a bright light for all who knew her back in the day. I didn't have a lot of interactions with her in the scene but I always enjoyed her posts and her personality. She had a very big heart.

Most recently she ran her own law firm, Pyper Law, here in Toronto after having been called to the Ontario bar in 2014 after practicing in Australia for several years. Allison Pyper Law ... her firm specialized in immigration and refugee cases.

RIP Allie/Temper Tantrum!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Well for some reason no one posted about it here, but Allison Pyper, who we all knew as Temper Tantrum online or Allie in person, died on August 12 after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest and hepatorenal syndrome. She was a regular poster here and a bright light for all who knew her back in the day. I didn't have a lot of interactions with her in the scene but I always enjoyed her posts and her personality. She had a very big heart.

Most recently she ran her own law firm, Pyper Law, here in Toronto after having been called to the Ontario bar in 2014 after practicing in Australia for several years. Allison Pyper Law ... her firm specialized in immigration and refugee cases.

RIP Allie/Temper Tantrum!

Indeed. A very active member of tribe for a long time. I had the opportunity to talk with her just before the pandemic hit. I always appreciated seeing her travel pics. Had some good chats with her at Red Turtle's wedding which I will always remember.

Saddened by this loss.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders