• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Actor Paul Walker

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
RIP :(

Absolutely very sad news. First they said it was originally a hoax and now today it was confirmed to be true about his death.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Some pretty boys in Hollywood I just can't stand, but Paul Walker was one of the few that I actually liked. He really wanted the role of playing Anakin Skywalker, but lost to Hayden Christensen because casting director said he was a bit too old. :(

In memory of Paul, I'm gonna watch one of his movies now. Just downloaded his new movie "Hours" about Hurricane Katrina, but after listening to him talk about the sea it's making me want to watch "Into the Blue". Always a guilty pleasure watching Jessica Alba swim around in a sexy bikini. LOL

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
sad news. i dug the F&F movies, especially the last two.

i wonder what will happen to FF6. the franchise is worth so much money now. will they write in his character's death, perhaps at the hands of jason statham? would that be disrespectful or would it be worse to cancel the franchise?

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Fast & Furious 7 Production Delayed, Not Scrapped
The show must go on.

by Lucy O'BrienDecember 1, 2013

Following the tragic death of principal star Paul Walker, Universal has halted shooting on the seventh iteration of the Fast and the Furious franchise but will reportedly not abandon the project entirely.

Walker and the rest of the Fast 7 cast were due to return to Atlanta on Sunday for re-shoots following a holiday break from production, although these plans are now on hold until "Monday or Tuesday at the earliest," according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Fast & Furious 7 director James Wan and Universal held a conference call on Sunday to discuss how to proceed following Walker's death in a manner respectful to the late actor. Details on any possible rewrites won't be determined until the cast and crew have had time to process and grieve.

Shooting on the movie was more than halfway completed when Walker and his friend Roger Rodas lost their lives after Rodas lost control of the car in which Walker was a passenger.

"All of us at Universal are heartbroken," said the studio in a statement. "Paul was truly one of the most beloved and respected members of our studio family for 14 years, and this loss is devastating to us, to everyone involved with the FAST AND FURIOUS films, and to countless fans. We send our deepest and most sincere condolences to Paul's family."

Fast & Furious 7 is currently due out in theaters July 11, 2014.

Fast & Furious 7 Production Delayed, Not Scrapped - IGN