• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

rimming to win!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
rrrrrrrrrrrrroll up the rim to win!

It's that time of the year again kiddies.

Let's see how cheap ass Tim Horton's will be with their prizes...up until last year, I'd win on every 3rd cup or so...but then last year, didn't win at all, out of 50+ cups. nothing.

But hell, if I won one of the GMC Canyons, I'd sell it back to the dealership in a second...then head on over to Mazda to get a Mazda 3 sport...:D

T.O.B'
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Please Try Again Mother Fucker!

Oh... and my bottle of Diet Pepsi said the same thing.

I didn't even know I was trying.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Please try again.

First one...let's see how long toby goes before he wins something. even just a cookie. I'd like a cookie.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
you people are suckers for the shitiest coffee ever.
Oh come on... it's cheap, it's consistant, and it's laced with crack.

So I love it.

It's part of my favorite time of day.
 

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
you people are suckers for the shitiest coffee ever.
TAKE IT BACK

*plugs ears*
I can't hear you
I can't hear you
I can't hear you
la la la la la la la la

I won $1000 two years ago

:p

I can't hear you

la la la la la la la la
 

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by case sensitive
If you read the fine print you only "win" the vechicle for a year.

matt
I'd take it for a year.

I wonder..... do they pay my insurance too ;) :p
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
Oh come on... it's cheap, it's consistant, and it's laced with crack.

So I love it.

It's part of my favorite time of day.
congratulations. you enjoy drinking shit.
 

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jennika
I've never won a damn thing with this contest.

ME NEITHER!

...and i was up to two god damned extra large teas a day.

what a bunch of lying dinks they are.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Re: rrrrrrrrrrrrroll up the rim to win!

Originally posted by MC Bias
It's that time of the year again kiddies.

Let's see how cheap ass Tim Horton's will be with their prizes...up until last year, I'd win on every 3rd cup or so...but then last year, didn't win at all, out of 50+ cups. nothing.

But hell, if I won one of the GMC Canyons, I'd sell it back to the dealership in a second...then head on over to Mazda to get a Mazda 3 sport...:D

T.O.B'
Or if you're my girlfriend, you would give the $60,000 truck that you won to your dad.... even though your boyfriend pays for everything... without even asking the boyfriend... or passing anything bythe guy who pays for everything...

but what do I know?

:p
 

tella

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: rrrrrrrrrrrrroll up the rim to win!

Originally posted by the_fornicator
Or if you're my girlfriend, you would give the $60,000 truck that you won to your dad.... even though your boyfriend pays for everything... without even asking the boyfriend... or passing anything bythe guy who pays for everything...

but what do I know?

:p
sounds like your girlfriend is a smart woman.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top