• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

~*...ride...*~

xopus

TRIBE Member
one of my summer rides:

my other is a norco bigfoot.

my winter ride in a k2 darkstar (2001 or 2002, i cant remember)
I cant find a picture of it, but its Sweet.

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclipze
why do i ride?
Because i'm addicted. I've played many a sport, and snowboarding has hooked me like no other. It's freedom for me. It takes enough focus to keep me centered on the activity so i can forget all my troubles. I'm exist only in that moment, that instant when i board... but, it isn't consuming enough that i don't become mentally tired. it's perfect.
werd!

cant find a pic but i ride saloman w4

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
48 days to Tremblant...oh snap what a way to kick off the season...this is the year the big man shows how to work a mountain...just need to find some new size 15 boots...

BlueEyedMonster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dicksherwood
48 days to Tremblant...oh snap what a way to kick off the season...this is the year the big man shows how to work a mountain...just need to find some new size 15 boots...
SIZE 15?!

Hmmmm

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I Ride a Specialized hard rock... circa 1995, and a Ride Freeride circa 1994...... crazy.. both still in ok conditon, but starting to show age.

The snowboard has lost its flex and weighs a crazy amount compared to new snowboards so I am looking to replace it one of these years. I am probably going to use my sisters older Ride Timeless this season though, as I'm tired of everyone beating me to the bottom of the hill as my board has become slow.

The bike has been in so many accidents and looks like shit, and it has problems changing gears on hills, but is still reliable like an old friend.

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Dr. Grinch
If you're ever out at Blue I would LOVE to try your board out. I've really been thinking about a No. 4
I'm there most weekends, usually Saturdays.

I really really love the No4. Best thing I've ridden, and sooo worth splurging on (it's a wee bit pricey).

For sure you can give it a try. PM me and we can arrange to meet sometime when the season starts.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by baby_girl
LOL I was too!!
Though I have to admitt when I saw the heading "ride", the first thought that jumped into my head had nothing to do with vechiles:)
your pm box is full.