• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIDE snowboard for sale

jungalicious

TRIBE Member
I have a RIDE Jeff Brushie board for sale. The board is probably about 4-5 years old, only ridden a few times by me. New bindings were added to the board (value $300). Few minor blemishes on the board - couple nicks out of the top coat and one area that needs to be glued back down. I haven't gone riding for a couple years now and figure someone else might get some good use out of it.

bindings
board

I also have a pair of RIDE boots (Men's size 8) for sale, asking $40
boots

I'm asking $200-$250 o.b.o - will deliver if in the Toronto area

PM or email

- Kevin

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Yeah hers was the bottom, and then the edge (the metal part) started to peel. So your' doesn't sound nearly as bad. 250 is a good price.

Ride still makes good products. I've had my ride free ride since 94 and It's still kickin ;) I find it quite heavy but for the 5 times I go each season it's pretty good. Maybe you could post the length of the board I remember someon was looking for a board not long ago...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jungalicious

TRIBE Member
my bad, I thought I had posted the length. It's a 157. Little big for me (I'm 5'8"), so it's like I'm riding a diving board.

The few times I've ridden the board, I haven't been disappointed. Good ride.