• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rick Mercer fans

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

m0ff

TRIBE Member
It's not new...but I think it's a compilation of all the good ones. Either way...funny shit.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Bloody hell... Loved this. I taped it and someone stole it from me... Stupid friends.....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'd like to see him do talking to canadians. we can be just as dumb as our neighbours to the south. as a country we need to stop being so insecure.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
i'd like to see him do talking to canadians. we can be just as dumb as our neighbours to the south. as a country we need to stop being so insecure.

No shit.

'Talking to Americans' is probably the least funny thing Mercer does...I don't understand why people like it. All it does is state the obvious ad nauseum.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:

Yeah, but we thought of exploiting their intellectual deficiencies for the purpose of comedic relief first. That's genius all in itself.

Canada: 1 USA: 0

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Congrats Canada.... on legalizing VCR's!

LOL Jean Poutine.

and the one about wooly rhinos in northern saskatchewan.... lol.

Poot

TRIBE Member
The Rick Mercer Report last night was hilarious.

Did anyone catch the Mackay dog food or the Mint Air skits?

dstarr

TRIBE Member
"Whether you're a dog lover, or just like to call you ex-lovers dogs..." classic

The sleep over was funny too.

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
I remember an old talking to Americans on 22 minutes when Mercer got some US governor to welcome the King of Canada to Washington.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
TrIbAlNuT said:
shit I missed it, I wanted to see Mercer's 24 Sussex dr. sleep over . I hope it appears on youtube soon.

You can see the whole segment right from his website.

He's the shizz.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
"Toby from Saskatoon said 'awesome', Janet from St John said 'hilarious', Goldstein, Brockman, & Doherty from Toronto said 'CEASE AND DESIST'"

This show cracks me up.