• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Richie Hawt(pants)in ~ System Jan 30th

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
if you're up for it, go to buck 65 and then richie hawtin afterward :0)

richie won't be on until like 1 or 2 anyway, which is when stinkin' rich will be done long before

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
if you're up for it, go to buck 65 and then richie hawtin afterward :0)

richie won't be on until like 1 or 2 anyway, which is when stinkin' rich will be done long before
OOOOH man...that sounds good...the last time I went hopping around like that was aquasky then glaude...that was fun night...I'm in it to win it, so sounds good over here :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Re: ?

Originally posted by andrew72
How much are tix? Who will be the opening DJ's? Set times?
I believe Dekoze is the only other DJ playing in the main room. I'm not sure about ticket prices because the flyer was too small to read, but I would expect to pay $25.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: ?

Originally posted by AdRiaN
I believe Dekoze is the only other DJ playing in the main room. I'm not sure about ticket prices because the flyer was too small to read, but I would expect to pay $25.
hawtin & dekoze ?

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: ?

Originally posted by patri©k
hawtin & dekoze ?
I know... it should be more like

kenny glasgow opening and then richie.

saw kenny at element this past weekend... \m/

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
oh yay,hawtin is back:rolleyes:
Haha!

I might not always agree with everything you have to say Curt, but I respect that you always speak your mind.

BBB.

That's what I thought too.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
What the fuck are you talking about?

I've just heard him spin too many times and quite frankly I'm bored of him, especially in light of his Vathian transformation and "Closer" which I think sucks donkey balls.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy

I've just heard him spin too many times and quite frankly I'm bored of him, especially in light of his Vathian transformation and "Closer" which I think sucks donkey balls.
I wasn't quite clear on what you guys were refering to that is why I asked.

And knowing that system isn't really a techno club.. that is why I came to that conclustion. Regardless.. I will still see him 'cause I think he still rocks. And I do agree that he has transformed hismelf into some sort of hatwin - vath fusion... which is interesting...

i am hoping for the best.

i think he can still deliver a wicked pumping techno set.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy

you guys are right though...too menotonous but I still have yet to see a more minimal richie so I'm still hoping for the best...not sure about the dekoze thing,just doesn't sound right to me...give me closer to the edit richie and I'll be in heaven for the night...richie is one of those guys who should be more than the BOOM BOOM BOOM side of things...I still remember his tonic set a couple years back...just not what I want when I see him

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I totally missed that!

I saw him with mike huckaby there once... pure detroit techy stuff.

loved it back then.

miss those sets.

p.s

He played at fabric with magda recently and apparently he played pretty well.. although his set was a long one and he just played records without mixing them at times.. but they were killer tunes plus all the fx that fabric has... added to the whole atmosphere.
so everyone was happy.

magda delivered a great evil dark techno/electro set apparently.

Last edited:

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
I totally missed that!

I saw him with mike huckaby there once... pure detroit techy stuff.

loved it back then.

miss those sets.

p.s

He played at fabric with magda recently and apparently he played pretty well.. although his set was a long one and he just played records without mixing them at times.. but they were killer tunes plus all the fx that fabric has... added to the whole atmosphere.
so everyone was happy.

magda delivered a great evil dark techno/electro set apparently.
for real...the few times ive seen him with her there she has really surprised me(despite the tech. probs at the opera house gig) but she really tore up surface that night!!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I haven't seen him as much as I would like.. so I am definetly hyped for this. Obviously this is why I didn't get the joke above.

should be fun.

just change dekoze for magda or kenny glasgow... or

Colerage!!!

Blu-i

TRIBE Member
Deko-ze opening for Hawtin? Doesn't make any sense at all. Like going to see a play and having to watch wrestling for a few hours first. I like both things, but not together.