• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Richard Raiban's main room debut @ System- tomorrow night!!!!!

noodle

TRIBE Member
Well, I for one am REALLY excited for Rich and I know he's beside himself with anticipation for his big night!

He's worked really hard for this and I'm sure he'll provide us with a set of a life time.

If you've never heard Rich spin before I highly suggest you check him out. He's on from 10-2AM.

Anybody else going to be there to witness this DJ's dream come true?

Adam and Jerome will be spinning too.

RELEASE BOYS IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!
 

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i wouldn't miss this for the world!! I've been waiting for Richard to play system's main room forever......... it's about freekin time!!

honestly, he's really talented and always blows me away with his track selection...he gets you dancing to real music.... i'm sure this is going to be a night to remember so i'm getting my dancing shoes ready.... (and my camera...lol)

you do NOT want to miss this night!!

GOOOOOOOOO Richard..... woop woop.... woop woop.... woop woop...:p
 
Last edited:

finary

TRIBE Promoter
ahh richard..
i remember when he was just a wee lad with some records and a dream.

you've come a long way dude! I'm really looking forward to listening to your set in the MAIN ROOM!!!

this is going to be a friday @ system you should not miss!!!

Cheers,

Kevin
 

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
awww...thanks guys!

ive definitely been looking forward to this day! i think that this month toronto will see that there are many dj's out there that can rock any club if given the opportunity!

for me i would like to thank release records, matt coleridge & system for the opportunity!!!

i wont let you guys down :D
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

kuba

TRIBE Member
agatka8 if you need a place to sleep my apartment sits empty

since this is richards first ever gig im going to make a guest appearance and throw shoes at him (but theyre free richard :D)
 

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
agatka8 if you need a place to sleep my apartment sits empty

since this is richards first ever gig im going to make a guest appearance and throw shoes at him (but theyre free richard :D)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! FINALLY!!!

WOHOOOOOOOOO!!! :p
 

Lainey

TRIBE Member
I'm definitely going to try my best to make it out, I would be very disppointed if I had to miss this night :(

Good Luck Rich!
 

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Special K
good luck with the night dude...

:cool:
wait a minute? you arent coming? :mad:

oh ya shit...i forgot, you are heading to plastique tonight!

sorry!

have fun & thanks! ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
agatka8 if you need a place to sleep my apartment sits empty

since this is richards first ever gig im going to make a guest appearance and throw shoes at him (but theyre free richard :D)
Oh I don't think I can refuse an offer like that!!! ;)
But I need a shoe as well!!:p
 

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
Oh I don't think I can refuse an offer like that!!! ;)
But I need a shoe as well!!:p
truth is, you can probably fit them better than richard

they are those reeboks i have at home, i think you saw them

what the FUCK am i going to say to the security guard though?

"duh, these shoes are for the dj"
 

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
truth is, you can probably fit them better than richard

they are those reeboks i have at home, i think you saw them

what the FUCK am i going to say to the security guard though?

"duh, these shoes are for the dj"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! ya do it!

if they dont fit me then they are yours!

tell me what they say @ the door

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
 

TRO

TRIBE Member
Go Team Raiban... :p


will so be there on friday scopin out system for the release folk and that stankin ass Richard...

congrats on his Big room debut...Richard's "chimera" mix CD was wicked and I loved every minute of it...big ups to Raiban and hopefully he will have some CD's of his to give away...
 

Jon Tremblay

TRIBE Member
I'll be there for sure, so happy to see Richard get his break in the main room. Hope to see many of you support your local talent

jon~
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jon Tremblay
I'll be there for sure, so happy to see Richard get his break in the main room. Hope to see many of you support your local talent

jon~
everyone who was there lastweek knows that you rocked it and proved that there are hidden dj's in the city that can cause serious damage

tomorrow its my turn to continue that streak followed by deko-ze's choice "dj hecate" then finally luke's choice "kiseka"

i cant wait!!!
 

chooch

TRIBE Member
*puts hand in the air* *hand in the air* whooo hooo *hand in the air*

is reza and the others at HA comin' too???

weeee!

alright A8...mmmmelement early, then SSB!
 

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Sorry if this question seems lame but I am not in the know and might make an appearance with my good buddy Jake.

Question:

What does this fantastical, shoe-target Richard spin?

Thanks
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
*puts hand in the air* *hand in the air* whooo hooo *hand in the air*

is reza and the others at HA comin' too???

weeee!

alright A8...mmmmelement early, then SSB!
Oh Chooch!!!
Get those rolaids out!!!
...and that red bull too!!
I'll get the lady pinks and the sneakers from JAKE!!
:p
Oh this will be so FUN!
 

Lainey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe
Sorry if this question seems lame but I am not in the know and might make an appearance with my good buddy Jake.

Question:

What does this fantastical, shoe-target Richard spin?

Thanks
I think Rich describes his style as "uplifting progressive house" :p
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Top