• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

rhd tickets on sale sat

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
hummingbird center for two shows jun 6/7th i believe (or 7th/8th...one of the two)

DUUUUUUUUUDE!!!! i've waited my whole life to see this show!!!!!!!!!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
if anyones interested i can sing like a whiney woman to you for less then you would pay for radio head tickets... i will even do all radio head covers.

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
ev said:
if anyones interested i can sing like a whiney woman to you for less then you would pay for radio head tickets... i will even do all radio head covers.
stop doing that!
radiohead RULES!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i saw Radiohead in Barrie in August 2001 and then again in October 2003 at Skydome.

that makes me cool.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
It's keeping an eye on corporate evil.

Kind of like Craig "the owl" Oliver, who keeps one eye on the teleprompter, one eye on Lloyd.

Lloyd being the evil.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i for one will wait patiently by my computer F5-ing like nobody's business in the wee hours of June 8th waiting for VinylRach's review.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
getting excited this much about radiohead tells me that you read too much spin/rolling stone.

televison and stiff little fingers are playing t.o. in the same month for the price of one radiohead ticket.

you know where to find me.

Adam

TRIBE Member
You should do what I do: Don't tell anyone about the on-sale date to give yourself a better chance of getting them, then post this thread and act like a helpful guy.

This show is going to sell out ridiculously fast.