• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rez Aslan vs Fox News: They just can't grok him...

praktik

TRIBE Member
Becoming a "fan" of this Reza Aslan after a thin diet of the occasional column/article that I thought was cool, he's making waves with his new book on jesus and totally giving Fox News brains some cognitive dissonance:

Also had a very good turn on Bill Maher last friday - was a better episode, the panel not so argumentative..;)

Taro

TRIBE Member
definitely interested...that interviewer just keeps coming with the faith based attacks...

Last edited:

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
When I saw him on Stewart I could have sworn he said he WAS a christian, not that it matters. Oh faux news...
He WAS (Just didn't take). He converted to Christianity as a teen, and converted back in his 20's. In 5 miniutes of a google search I found out more than Laura Green obviously did before conducting her interview. He promotes peace amongst religions and is against jihadism. Gotta love Fox news.

I'm buying the book. Religious history is fascinating and one of my favourite topics. Although I guess Fox would wonder why I would want to buy a book on Jesus (as I'm an atheist). :O

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
i love how she absolutely doesn't get you can be a scholar of religions without having to subscribe to any particular religon, or subscribe toone, but still understand the other religions.