• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Resurface!

emiwee

TRIBE Member
I think I'll be heading down for this... Salem's Loft is a neat space and the lineup looks awesome!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i would love to see jamie kidd live, i have a set or two of his, that are really fucking good, downer is always good times, i havent seen him in months, i think i just might tackle him, this looks like something def worth attending !

[jai]

Adopted

TRIBE Member
emiwee said:
I think I'll be heading down for this... Salem's Loft is a neat space and the lineup looks awesome!

... so awesome it kinda makes you wish you knew the guys throwing it? :p

regardless of the plug, seeing Mr. Kidd throw it down will be nothing less than an amazing night .. and if Jamie wasn't enough, there's that other guy... what's his name? hmmmm oh yeah... DOWNER!!!!... he can play pretty good too...

gotta get some dr. sholes dancing inserts for this one!!! :) :) :)

tober

TRIBE Member
werd.

i'm there. went to regenerate last year. one of the three best parties of the year for me.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
This party looks awesome... Jamie Kidd is great live!

Will be at the cottage for this one :) :(
Wish I could make it!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lenka

TRIBE Member
Yay!

Sooooooooo looking forward to this one.

Gotta agree -- this group's party last year was my favourite party of the year. Fantastic beats, awesome visuals, and the friendliest crowd ever. I distinctly remember meeting a lot of people that night...

And finally (finally!) I get to see Jamie Kidd!! Spent all winter listening to the just killer mixes he's got posted here & wondering why I never saw his name on any flyers. Wasn't able to make it to the couple of gigs he's played recently, so am very happy that i'll be there for this one!

See you all there!! :)

lenka

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
booya. I haven't seen Eric Downer spin in ages. The last techno party I went to there (tinkertoy?) was off the hook!

Adopted

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
...going home for my niece's b-day. poo-ness!

but but but... last year you came... and... and... its like the one year anniversary... after the regenerate party last year there was no turning back... now look at me... i'm a slut and addicted to crack... please don't leave me alone...

...hello?

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Adopted said:
but but but... last year you came... and... and... its like the one year anniversary... after the regenerate party last year there was no turning back... now look at me... i'm a slut and addicted to crack... please don't leave me alone...

...hello?
awwwwwwww poor Adopted.
i'll bring back pictures of how CUTE my niece is and then you'll understand why I DON'T CARE THAT I'M LEAVING YOU ALONE. you won't be alone baby... you have your crack to keep you warm...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wAX

TRIBE Member
this party is gonna be crazy... i hear rumours that a special visuals DVD and slide is being created just for this night!

Adopted

TRIBE Member
ok fuckers... two nights away.... i fully expect a superb crowd, superb music and a special kinda vibe... get your shit together and BRING IT!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I've never been to this place... have heard only good things... and the lineup looks sweet!

I'm going to try to hit this up... but, there's nobody around today so I'm not sure who I'm going to make the trek with.

Jai?

Destro?

UR/K-town? (if you guys are going, hit me up on msn: fattyp - 420ad - at - hotmail dot calm)

;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
yep, walk one street north of dupont, turn right.

That's Greary street. Shortly it will intersect with Salem street which DOES not go south to dupont. So you have to get at it from greary.

The place will be hard to miss, usually a smoker or two out before it. Its a red brick loft complex.