• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Restaurant suggestion for tomorrow

rhyss

TRIBE Member
So I have a supplier coming in to town tomorrow from Montreal and he wants to take me and my man out for dinner....he is staying in Markham and we are midtown.

Even though it is a supplier and he wants me too choose and says money is no object, I am not the kind of person to take advantage that way.

Does anyone have some midtown and above suggestions for a nice independent (not milestones or swiss chalet) restaurant ......maybe the Rushton? Suggestions?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

sam

TRIBE Member
rhyss said:
So I have a supplier coming in to town tomorrow from Montreal and he wants to take me and my man out for dinner....he is staying in Markham and we are midtown.

Even though it is a supplier and he wants me too choose and says money is no object, I am not the kind of person to take advantage that way.

Does anyone have some midtown and above suggestions for a nice independent (not milestones or swiss chalet) restaurant ......maybe the Rushton? Suggestions?

Grazie (Yonge and Eglinton)

Poot

TRIBE Member
^^eeep. Am I the only person who thinks Grazie is hugely overrated? My boss was recommending Grazie to business associates who were in town from the west coast last week. I just don't get it.

rhyss

TRIBE Member
littlejon said:
indian rice factory on dupont is very lovely.

i don't go to many restos north of bloor.

I have been wanting to go there....Actually, I have been wanting to try a few placing in and around my neighbourhood (st.clair and bathurst).....and I wrong to want to stay local to me?? NOPE

What is Ferro like? Orizonte (sp?)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlejon

TRIBE Member
ferro?
a favourite. delicious, low-key and not overly expensive.
the pizzas are mother fucker fine.

and i forgot the little tapas place just down the street also on st. claire..
cute and intimate, perfect for sharing. what the fuck is it called?

mezzetta.
thank you, google.

sam

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
^^eeep. Am I the only person who thinks Grazie is hugely overrated? My boss was recommending Grazie to business associates who were in town from the west coast last week. I just don't get it.

I love the food....have never found anything wrong with that place at all. Just good, solid italian food.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
rhyss's bf here.
dood has the corporate card, so saving $ really isnt necessary.
we just want very tastey food, great service, and ' yummy scotch ' .;)

rhyss

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
rhyss's bf here.
dood has the corporate card, so saving $ really isnt necessary.
we just want very tastey food, great service, and ' yummy scotch ' .;)

I don't want the four seasons babe (do you want to wear a suit in this weather??).....just a nice place that has great food.

deevah

TRIBE Member
littlejon said:
and i forgot the little tapas place just down the street also on st. claire..
cute and intimate, perfect for sharing. what the fuck is it called?

mezzetta.

good choice!

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
rhyss said:
I have been wanting to go there....Actually, I have been wanting to try a few placing in and around my neighbourhood (st.clair and bathurst).....and I wrong to want to stay local to me?? NOPE

What is Ferro like? Orizonte (sp?)

Ferro is great. I work like 30 seconds from the Indian Rice Factory, can't wait to try it.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Esco Pazzo (sp?) on Yonge just south of Eglinton is reasonably priced with good size portions of food.

I didn't find Grazie particularly interesting either, Poot.

rhyss

TRIBE Member
since I needed to really stay local to the house to finish designing a storefront for a store I am working on, I picked the rushton for dinner.

Busy as hell on a tuesday night due to a huge birthday party of 16 year olds, but the food was stellar. Great mussels......I would recommend them to ANYONE.