• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rest In Peace, Stan Lee

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
This is very sad news, but what an incredible life he lived.

No other writer/entertainer/artist has had a larger impact on my life. His storytelling was simple by today's standards, but his stories have stood the test of time and been honoured with countless retellings and reimaginings.

I will always cherish Saturday mornings with Stan The Man narrating 'Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends.' I never skipped the pages of Stan's Soapbox or Bullpen Bulletins, and would always smile when reading/hearing his catchphrases. I was and will always be a True Believer.

Nuff said.

Excelsior.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
So many wonderful tributes from fans, writers, artists, competitors, NASA, the U.S. Army, scientists and titans of business, technology, movies, video games, etc. Take a moment to read and think about how many lives he touched. https://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/11/13/comics-hollywood-community-mourns-stan-lee

It is wonderful to see scientists and explorers credit Stan Lee with inspiring them to become who they are.

He is the G.O.A.T., and arguably the greatest storyteller in history. No other storyteller's characters (most of them created in the 60s, 70s and 80s) continue to dominate popular culture as much as those created by Stan Lee.

My favourite toy as a kid was a Spider-Man action figure. My daughter's favourite toys are her Avengers action figures. My son's is a Thanos action figure (a character not created by Stan Lee, but by another writer to be a villain in Stan Lee's massive universe). My daughter's first movie theatre experience was Spider-Man: Homecoming. My most treasured art piece is a museum-framed copy of Amazing Fantasy #15.

I wish I had met the man.

Rest In Peace, Stan Lee, and thanks for everything.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories