• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Republican GOP

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
The GOP Senate is a disgrace.
GOP Senator Alexander just admitted that what Trump did was wrong. He also basically just said The GOP Senate doesn't give two shits.
The GOP Senate just covered up for Trump.
End of story.
America has just been ruined forever.

Trump 2020.

I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm willing to bet that Murkowski and her counterpart in Maine are going to whine over how unfair it was that they lost when November comes around, and trying to convince everyone how they stood up for women's rights (and hope no one brings up Kavanaugh during their whining).

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The GOP Senate is a disgrace.
GOP Senator Alexander just admitted that what Trump did was wrong. He also basically just said The GOP Senate doesn't give two shits.
The GOP Senate just covered up for Trump.
End of story.
America has just been ruined forever.

Trump 2020.
It’s been over since before Nixon. What we’re watching here is just the scratching and scraping.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
“Given the partisan nature of this impeachment from the very beginning and throughout, I have come to the conclusion that there will be no fair trial in the Senate. I don’t believe the continuation of this process will change anything,” Murkowski said.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
When is the media going to stop generating stories about “moderate Republicans” who may finally stand up to Trump. It’s been going on for three years now and, apart from Justin Amash, no elected Republican who isn’t retiring has stood up to him in any meaningful way. Ain’t gonna happen, folks! It’s like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown on repeat.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Votes are coming in and the soul-less, douche-bag ball-washers have it.

Fuck the lot, except Romney.

They deserve slow, horrible deaths by 1000 paper-cuts.

Fuck these dirt-bag felchers.

Oh! ...and Mitch gets foolscap treatment - all along the neck. Sadly, I‘ll probably do a little turkey-dance when that piece of garbage finally hits the dirt nap.

I guess I do hate someone. Huh. Who’d have thought.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories