1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Republican GOP

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bernnie Federko, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

2. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

3. Bernnie Federko

4. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Pay attention to 1:47 :D

5. The southern belle going all in.

6. Bernnie Federko

One has to wonder what Graham is owed related to Mr Kavenaugh here. Perhaps that 200k debt Brett had which mysteriously vanished? Something bigger? Russia?

7. Good question - I get the feeling he's just eager to lapdog for Trump - Woodward's book describes him as far more cunning and able to read political winds pretty well. I think he knows being an outlier like Flake is risky and doesn't offer much in the way of short term rewards.

8. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Self-serving lap-dog, looking for a treat. No more. No less. JUST like the rest of these scumbags. Ya flip and ya flop and ya don't stop. ...until you get a little something for yourself. This has NOTHING to do with truth, justice or democracy. THIS is about a bunch of "me, me, me" motherfuckers trying to play a super-shite situation into something that's of benefit to them. Period. They'd sell their mother's and children for a song.

Not a fucking speck of integrity among the lot. Napalm is too good for these spoon-fed, wanker greed-heads. A pox on all of their houses.

9. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

10. Time for another leak. :)

11. tl;dr version of Susan Collins' speech: My principles only apply to my political rivals and enemies.

janiecakes likes this.
  12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

solid bunch of pricks. hope they all die in a fire. Fuck Them !

workdowntown likes this.
  13. Bernnie Federko

14. Bernnie Federko

15. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

16. Bernnie Federko

17. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

They also don't doubt 35 year old claims of sexual abuse by boys from their catholic priests.

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

19. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

20. That is like the whitest threat a guy can make.

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  21. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

22. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

23. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

24. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

25. Flake now saying that he's not sure if Kavanaugh was telling the truth.

How convenient, political winds shifting and he's now (after the fact he's confirmed) having a bit of buyer's remorse.