1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Repairs ~ Help Someone out of the Darkages!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by chooch, Aug 24, 2003.

1. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member

Does anyone know of either someone who can fix some electronic equipment or a reputatable and inexpensive place that will service some of my home electronics?

Since there is some sort of curse between myself and all things electronic...my cd diskman, my JVC mini stero and my television have all put their backs to me and refuse to work. Presently I can only listen to the radio at home and even watching DVDs is not possible. PMs with direction in this problem would be greatly appreciated.

2. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

there is one place on boor, like three blocks west of bloor..they do repairs...Korean elechtronics place...
    or u should try this one right on the cross of lansdowne/college/dundas...right next to coffe time....
    it looks like cheap...i've never tried, but i saw it...
    i hope this will be hepful...
    cheers

Oscar

:cool:

3. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member

Oscar..."boor" and what? ;)

landsdown college and dundas?

4. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

:p :p :p
    bloor...
    it's on the same block of McDonald's, one after markham...
    lansdowne/college/dundas...it's an intersection...
    where dundas & college reach lansdowne...

next to coffe time...
    need more details???

5. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

it suposed to say bathurst...:confused:

i don't know what the hell happened...
    i think that i spend too much time clubbin' and stuff...

need to sleep some more...

:cool:

mmmm......hell no !!!

i'm going to Turbo right now !!!

:D

6. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member

thanks...i'm going to have to add a cell phone to my list of cursed objects.:(

7. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

I once got my walkman fixed at the place beside sunrise on Yonge. They did a good job. they gave me an estimate (20bucks) then told me they'd call if it was going to be more so I could decide if it was worth it.

8. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member

nice...thanks.