• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Renaissance - Jeffsus' St.Crispain's Day(Justin's Beware!)

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
Ok, we are going to Renaissance tonite. If anyone else is coming, let us know because I might be driving so the rest of you can drink and go Justin Hunting!

Jeff and Jay are in, but what about you Craig??? I like your new hair, so you HAVE to come up so I can peddle you off to the nearest transvestite! After all, someone must pay for what Jeff did to me that night!!!! =)

Jeff, is anyone else coming? I just found out I have this Radio Laurier dinner thing at 7 prolly until 9:30 ish.......so let me know what time I should leave or whatever....everyone else is going to Wilf's, so I hope you appreciate me going with you so that I can pose as your pseudo boyfriend when the old undesirables come to grips you! haha!

Do my duties include having to lure Justin's over as well? Will this be proclaimed the feast of St.Crispain's Cripain???? Are you bringing the much debated Ether????

All these questions and more to be answered shortly please......Also, the guy that I live with is in Montreal for the weekend, so we can invite people over for after parties without dealing with the closet human!!!! YAY! =)

Greg

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~soulheaven~
Jeff and Jay are in, but what about you Craig??? I like your new hair, so you HAVE to come up so I can peddle you off to the nearest transvestite! After all, someone must pay for what Jeff did to me that night!!!! =)

Greg
nope ... scru u pansy sport playing boy!

i'm going to john 00 tonite.

have fun tho'

--craig

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
Ah, you bitch! what a sell-out......now you are leaving me to a night out on the town with the ambiguously gay duo!!! How could you????

I'm tempted to make a RIM Job joke here, but I will not since I know you have heard them all and it wouldn't be A Material.......
;-)
Greg

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I have mighty pics.

MIGHTY PICS.

How mighty?

I have pictures of Greg naked.

The bidding starts at $100.

Ladies?

-jM
Acquired and Consumed.

Who wants to consume?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiX

TRIBE Member
YES! Naked greg pictures!!! jeff, i'm impressed.... i've lived with the guy for like 8 months or soemthign and all I have is like a snarky towel picture.

i'm sure if i tried i coudl have come up with something more.

regardless. good to hear you guys are having fun without me. i know it must have been hard.

go team interprovincial aquiring and consuming.

or soemthign.

1WHAT.

=tina=