• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Reminder: Wear your seatbelt

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
did he say "that was beautiful?"

holy fucking sick bastard.. too many hollywood movies or something.

maybe he didn't see the person fly out

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
holy shit

it reminds me of that car racing video game that also allows to eject the driver to playing bowling with him.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Karma's a bitch. Yeah, he's dead, but he's also a criminal. Sure, he didn't DESERVE to die, maybe he was a good guy in a bad spot. But he made two errors: 1/ steal a car and 2/ not wear a seatbelt. Nobody deserves death in my opinion, but if you're stupid, you deserve at least a chance to die. In his case, he was given that chance and succeeded full-force.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by millicent
In LA they've switched from high-speed chases to GPS darts that stick to the bad guys..
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/07/lapd.gps.ap/
Makes so much more sense than endangering countless innocent lives for a freaking stolen SUV or whatever. I hope they start using these everywhere!
the other possible applications are limitless too!
think about stalkers!!
no more of that silly following people around nonsense.

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
i like how the first two cars swerved to avoid running over him, then a black car comes along and flattens the guy.

very cartoony.

i'm hopin' he was dead after hitting the ground?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by millicent
In LA they've switched from high-speed chases to GPS darts that stick to the bad guys..
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/07/lapd.gps.ap/
Makes so much more sense than endangering countless innocent lives for a freaking stolen SUV or whatever. I hope they start using these everywhere!
There were more than 600 pursuits in Los Angeles and more than 100,000 nationwide last year. Critics have long questioned the wisdom of police pursuits because they can endanger bystanders and officers.

Bratton, who often calls the city the car chase capital of the world, was asked why there are so many pursuits in Los Angeles: "There are a lot of nuts here," he said.
classico...

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
i wonder if he's ok?
He got run over by the third car.. He's not ok..

Sick..and not in a good way..

Helicopter guy needs to be eviscerated by his own blades..