• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Remember that maze game posted?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
holy crap that is all kinds of cruel.

you've gotta be pretty fucked up to stand there shoving a camera in your crying kid's face and not even attempting to comfort him so you can humiliate him on the internet.

some people should be sterilized.

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
Who the hell is filming that? I hope it's his older brother or something, because if it's his parent, that's just wrong.

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
holy crap that is all kinds of cruel.

you've gotta be pretty fucked up to stand there shoving a camera in your crying kid's face and not even attempting to comfort him so you can humiliate him on the internet.

some people should be sterilized.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Well, perhaps he didnt expect the kid to react quite that much.

I mean, it's not a little baby kind of kid...

Anyways, the kid is calling the dude "jack" so I don't think it's his dad.

-jM
A&D

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i hope it is the defining moment in what ruins that little punk's life. get off the internet you little maze game show off snot-faced sissy!!

djfear

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rataxès
Who the hell is filming that? I hope it's his older brother or something, because if it's his parent, that's just wrong.
My older brother would never (and has never) pulled a prank like that on me, AND POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET FOR MY FRIENDS TO SEE AND BE RIDICULED FOR THE REST OF MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DAYS.

I mean damn dude, that's just mean.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
that kid is a fucking fat little pussy.

whomever did that to him (dad,uncle,brother,cousin et al.) fucking knew it aswell,kudos.