• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

religion. what is it good for. like seriously

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
believe in whoever you want.
keep that shit to yourself

want a new revenue stream....start making it so religions arent tax exempt.
the gov has to pay taxes, so why do sky fairies not

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Religion is great for Control, Money, or basically Power.

PRAISE GOD, PLEASE DONATE TO THE BERNNIE L. FEDERKO MISSION TO MAKING EVERYTHING GREAT AGAIN

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lobo

TRIBE Member
Maybe it depends on the religion and the person. I think that some people *do* need some kind of spirituality in their lives and religion can accommodate that. I don't see the harm in it being in the world so long as its peaceful and doesn't interfere with others' lives. I'm sure the old italian lady dressed in black and going to church every morning at 8am is not bugging anyone in particular or planning the next jihad.

If we're going to condemn religion and the "sky fairies" then you might as well lump the people who believe in horoscopes and healing charms.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
can he get my address and come kill me via tribe?

if so, im sorry that you believe in a sky fairy and are so fucking brainwashed you are willing to kill me for talking shit about your sky my little pony you weak minded piece of shit

CiG

TRIBE Member
I like the community aspect and the 'good' social values of religions. The blind belief in God part is a socially acceptable mental illness. Like a paranoid schizophrenic seeing and hearing demons. Actually the former at least truly believe they see and hear those things.

I blindly believe in other life forms out there in the universe. So there is that.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories