• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Religion = batshit

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Grrrrrrrrr. They’re all assholes but Catholics are the WORST. ...built in, last minute soul-saving for absolute douche-bags. 3 “Hail Marys” and all the evil you’ve spread, over a lifetime, is forgiven.

Heaven’s gotta be absolutely stocked with complete twats, by now. ...plus the 1500 (or whatever) Jehovah’s Witnesses. Jesus Fuck. Can’t be much room left up there. ;)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member

swarmtoes

Prepare thyself. Our Chief evangelical whack-job has changed the date!

I hate people spreading fear like that

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I hate people spreading fear like that
I don’t hate anyone but... Pay no mind to those who invoke theocratic nonsense or sky-fairies in their “reasoning”. Do not engage. Their thoughts and words are simply self-serving poison, when poured onto any rational dialogue. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Catholic Church only one not to pay up, meanwhile completed 125 million dollar Reno of St Mike's downtown at the same time, while also in court saying they tried to pay but there wasn't any money...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*cue Sarah MacGlaughlin's saddest music (NOT I REMEMBER YOU), fade in from back*

Cardinals around the world are starving - they need to rape and abuse small children

Call Cardinal Helpline today. For only 1 healthy twelve year old - Antonio, who's been moved from Parish to Parish, can finally settle down and have some peice.

For a cup of coffee, you too can feed the Catholic child abuse monster - just pick up the phone and dial 1-800-666 pedo.