1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Religion = batshit

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by DJ Vuvu Zela, Jul 9, 2015.

1. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

“The Holy Ghost said this to me so I’m going to speak it out, that there is severe weather coming to the region this spring because of all of the climate change and issues,” Gray said. “Whether you understand all the science behind it or not, or agree, I heard the Lord say, ‘I want you to make sure the house is covered so that when storms come people can come in here and be covered.'”
    Pastor who bought wife a Lamborghini begs church members to pay $250,000 for repairs

praktik likes this.
  2. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Now that's chutzpah!

3. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I don’t blame dude for tossing this out. I blame the folks who buy it.

praktik likes this.
  4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

5. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

The raping of children, the misogyny, the rampant collusion with baseline scum, the stank-ass incense, the guilt-laden messages - rooted in hypocrisy, the stolen artifacts, gold and other treasures... Maybe there IS a God!

Notre Dame (Paris) is burning. A monument to pure, unadulterated ignorance, corruption and evil is being erased. Shame about all the stolen art but...

Burn, baby burn!

As the Holy See puts it, “The Lord works in mysterious ways”.

Tourists shocked as flames and smoke billow from Notre Dame cathedral

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  8. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Thoughts and prayers

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  9. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

10. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member