• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Religion = batshit

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
“The Holy Ghost said this to me so I’m going to speak it out, that there is severe weather coming to the region this spring because of all of the climate change and issues,” Gray said. “Whether you understand all the science behind it or not, or agree, I heard the Lord say, ‘I want you to make sure the house is covered so that when storms come people can come in here and be covered.'”
Pastor who bought wife a Lamborghini begs church members to pay $250,000 for repairs

praktik

TRIBE Member
“The Holy Ghost said this to me so I’m going to speak it out, that there is severe weather coming to the region this spring because of all of the climate change and issues,” Gray said. “Whether you understand all the science behind it or not, or agree, I heard the Lord say, ‘I want you to make sure the house is covered so that when storms come people can come in here and be covered.'”
Pastor who bought wife a Lamborghini begs church members to pay $250,000 for repairs
Now that's chutzpah!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The raping of children, the misogyny, the rampant collusion with baseline scum, the stank-ass incense, the guilt-laden messages - rooted in hypocrisy, the stolen artifacts, gold and other treasures... Maybe there IS a God!

Notre Dame (Paris) is burning. A monument to pure, unadulterated ignorance, corruption and evil is being erased. Shame about all the stolen art but...

Burn, baby burn!

As the Holy See puts it, “The Lord works in mysterious ways”.

Tourists shocked as flames and smoke billow from Notre Dame cathedral

Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
The raping of children, the misogyny, the rampant collusion with baseline scum, the stank-ass incense, the guilt-laden messages - rooted in hypocrisy, the stolen artifacts, gold and other treasures... Maybe there IS a God!

Notre Dame (Paris) is burning. A monument to pure, unadulterated ignorance, corruption and evil is being erased. Shame about all the stolen art but...

Burn, baby burn!

As the Holy See puts it, “The Lord works in mysterious ways”.

Tourists shocked as flames and smoke billow from Notre Dame cathedral
Thoughts and prayers

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Awwwww. Did someone poop on the fake-ass virgin? ...and while you have and continue to share her effigy in all manner of non-sensical things - lumps of shit notwithstanding - you can’t even bring yourselves to show a picture of the defiling that’s so deeply offended you.

A little dog-shit hurts the virgin mother of the son of God? Something a little fishy about that approach.

Catholics are fucking whack-jobs.

Last edited: