• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ReGenesis 2

lobo

TRIBE Member
I know some of you watched the first season of ReGenesis so I thought I'd let you all know that the second season starts on Sunday March 19 at 8:00PM on TMN.

Lobo

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lobo

TRIBE Member
Looks like it started last night on some U.S. channels then (HBO?). I see there's a torrent for the first episode of season 2.

Lobo

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
I refuse to watch the show just because the name seems so so horrible. :( it's probably a good show too but thems the breaks.

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
I would still like to see the episode the filmed in my house.

I can never seem to catch it at the right time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lok

TRIBE Member
Im bumping this becasue I absolutely love this show this season. Way to go Canadian television!

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
it is a really good production. doesn't look typically shitty and Canadian at all. I broke up with the broad who had TMN and I never bothered finishing season 1.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
good friends with the actor who plays the eccentric genius 'bob' on the show though, to be honest, haven't been able to watch much at all of the second season. thought the first one kicked ass and i hear the production has only gotten much better overall. excellent production and interesting plots relevant to all the craziness going on around the world today with freaky genetic stuff like viral outbreaks, biohazardous warfare, etc. def. worth a look for those who haven't caught it yet.

d

lobo

TRIBE Member
Now that most of the other TV shows are finishing off, I'm planning on watching the entire 2nd season. Here's hoping they're all on TMN on demand.

Lobo

lok

TRIBE Member
the production quality is very good, but the writing has definitely improved and they have added a lot of depth to the rest of the cast. really enjoying this series!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders