• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

RedPlanet

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Some of you might find this as dope as I do:

colour pictures of Mars... how cool is that! Go NASA!

:)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Just picked up a copy of RP 12 - Pipe Carriers. Tobacco Ties, those strings! Mmmmmmmmm....

But I know what'cha saying. Mars.

seeker

TRIBE Member
The thing I'm having difficulty with is scale... I mean, are they really little green men? Or just about 4'?

Time

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Bernnie Federko
Just picked up a copy of RP 12 - Pipe Carriers. Tobacco Ties, those strings! Mmmmmmmmm....
I know what you mean!

i still have yet to purchase a copy, though.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
hotter than the thought of a nice looking woman?!?

the build through this tune is metallic tribal rythmic business! Hotter than the thought of a nice looking woman.
damn, you give new meaning to the phrase "techno nerd"...

:p

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter

But I know what'cha saying. Mars.

ive been ranting on about this track for about 4 months when the i purchased the 7" version with a unreleased 12" version.....

Gerald shame on you, i told yah 3 months ago to get TIT. :p

Princess has turned around on it now??? hehehe, i know GILLES fucking likes it!!!!! :D

ez,

s
d

P>S RedPlanet is one of my favorite Detroit , favorite labels - not much released on REDPLANET is no good.

check it for audio releases if interested:

http://www.submerge.com/shoppingcar...l=42&session=58f0d602b1ff0d08d3f08675bc5d315e

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain