• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

redbull beer ad

Caz

TRIBE Member
"..and you know what you get inside a case of new redbull beer? A beer with self respect"

The only thing you'll get from a case of dollar-each beers is a case of the dah-hurrah if you ask me. On that note, this ad *really* bugs me :mad:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Yeah this ad bothers me too. This beer just sells its consumers a different self-image, so it is no different than any import.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
technowelt said:
Yeah this ad bothers me too. This beer just sells its consumers a different self-image, so it is no different than any import.

thats what bugs me I think, pure hipocracy. At least all the import "campaigns" are selling a bit of class. This ad is trying to convince me that i should be on the front porch instead of a club

man_slut

TRIBE Member
It's all about the RED STRIPE!

story_pic3.gif

:D

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
lol the only reason i buy beer like carling or lake port, is to get drunk.... and those are the only 2 brands of dollar per beer that dont give me the fucking runs.

but this red bull radio ad is hilarious... yea self respect... lol indeed

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
Redstripe is good suds..

Another one I'm totally feeling is
m109.gif

kinda hypocritical cause it's mad cheap as well but i have a soft spot for watery American beer <3

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
I remember Red Bull from way back when I was 18. Goin down to Nathan Phillips on the train for New Years, and drinking 7.1% Red Bull.

Even then it was brutal. it was really cheap, and pretty strong though.