• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

recurring dreams

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
gah, ive been having this nightmare for years now. i never remember how it starts but it involves fucking zombies and i always wake up at the same parts and it seems so damn real. Everytime i wake up, i go right back to sleep at the exact same spot as when i awoke, this time i decided to drink some grapefruit juice and check out tribe. the part i woke up at was where we had killed a bunch of the fuckers and had just ransacked the beckers for all the food and stuff....loaded it into the truck and collected all the guns in sight. the zombies are chasing my brother to the truck...and im not much closer too the truck myself...but i just cant seem to run, no matter what i do i cant get my legs moving...
fuck that noise
damn zombies all relentless and shit

i also have one about a zombie cat, that i just cant fucking kill no matter what i do to it, fucker just keeps coming back, and i do everything to this damn cat, run it over, chop it up, rip it apart with my bare hands, shoot the shit out of it, burn it...and nothin
 
Last edited:

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
i say embrace your inner B actor and use the dream as refference for when the zombies come.

also does beckers still exsist!?!?!
 

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
dood, that is seriously the funniest shit i have ever heard come out fo you.


i had no idea your fear of zombies was so diabolical.

[jai]
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I thought you kept dreaming about buying me a gift or something?

And I keep dreaming about me and Kmac driving drunk. lol
 

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
I used to have a dream that Rye High audited my transcript post-graduation and found out that I'm one credit short of my degree.

Thank god I'm not:)
 

kmac

TRIBE Member
I used to always have this nightmare where someone would sneek into my room while I was sleeping and then try to either strangle or suffocate me. Thank jebus I haven't had that one in awhile.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Stan

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i never remember how it starts but it involves fucking zombies
Necrophilia - it's not just for breakfast anymore.

Wait... is it necrophilia if they're UN-dead?
 

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i used to have this one recurring nightmare - actually more like a sequence of nightmares - when i was a kid. for years. it stopped when i was about 14 or so...

it always started with my sister and i running through this maze of tunnels away from this scary monster. the monster eats my sister and i'm all scared and crying. then it switches to something else.

then at some point in the sequence i am at a public pool, but it's all white people. and i ask my mom what is on the other side of the fence that cuts the pool in two and she tells me i can't go in there because it's all black people. but i do anyway because i don't see why white people and black people are separated... and i'm okay at first and then they all get angry and jump on top of me and are grabbing at me...

then more sequences that i can't remember and then it would always end with me falling from this really really high bunk bed. like hundreds of bunk beds stacked on each other with no mattresses, just frames, so i just keep falling and falling through the bunk bed frames... until i finally see the floor and then i wake up on impact and i feel like i really have just fallen. (that heart in your throat feeling.)
 

Soulster

TRIBE Member
LOL she's not like that in real life! she's like that in my dream. and it's not HER that thinks that in my dream. it's "just the way it is" in my dream. and i don't have ANY idea where that whole black/white thing came from. i'm as unracist as they come.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Of course you are. Its crazy how the subconscious works though. I've had many dreams about hooking up with people who I would never EVER hook up with in real life.
 

Taro

TRIBE Member
bbj ....

oddly enough I have really similar recurring dreams...

I literally just wrote this 2 days ago to my friend~
"I had a funny dream with you in it. We were in a house, and there were all these zombie pets (sounds funny, but it wasn't) and they were trying to 'get us'? We couldn't get out of the house, and I was hacking them up with a clever everytime they tried to bit us. You passed out, and I had to drag you to the front door. Finally, in the doorway there was a human zombie that I had clever in the head. And I had to pull you out of the house and that's where I woke up.."

the themes that recur for me are
1) Zombies (in both human and pet form)
2) Being chased or having to 'get away' from them
3) almost always being trapped in a house - the house theme is the second most consistent - other than the zombies..
 
Last edited:

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
basketballjones said:
i also have one about a zombie cat, that i just cant fucking kill no matter what i do to it, fucker just keeps coming back, and i do everything to this damn cat, run it over, chop it up, rip it apart with my bare hands, shoot the shit out of it, burn it...and nothin

I think thats a NFB cartoon and also song.

 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Taro said:
bbj ....

oddly enough I have really similar recurring dreams...

I literally just wrote this 2 days ago to my friend~
"I had a funny dream with you in it. We were in a house, and there were all these zombie pets (sounds funny, but it wasn't) and they were trying to 'get us'? We couldn't get out of the house, and I was hacking them up with a clever everytime they tried to bit us. You passed out, and I had to drag you to the front door. Finally, in the doorway there was a human zombie that I had clever in the head. And I had to pull you out of the house and that's where I woke up.."

the themes that recur for me are
1) Zombies (in both human and pet form)
2) Being chased or having to 'get away' from them
3) almost always being trapped in a house - the house theme is the second most consistent - other than the zombies..
gah hate those fucking dreams
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
hmm perhaps the zombies represent something in your life that keeps coming up a situation or something maybe somehtng not delt with/bugs you ect... it just has not died yet ... i dunno i am really high and meloncholic right now
 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
mrs peacock said:
hmm perhaps the zombies represent something in your life that keeps coming up a situation or something maybe somehtng not delt with/bugs you ect... it just has not died yet ... i dunno i am really high and meloncholic right now
you could be right, but i have been having them since i was a kid, and i had no probs as a kid, other than the fact i was dirt poor...LOL
 

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Zombie
This lurching horror symbolizes the drudgery of daily habits and routine. For every little death you die while waiting in lines and stuck in traffic, a supernatural ghoul returns from your imagination to extract angry vengeance. On the bright side, you can always outrun these zombies if you wish, and by taking care to add variety and spontaneity to your life, you can ensure they will stop appearing in your dreams.

http://www.glamour.com/dreamdictionary/viewsymbol?symbol_id=3413
 
Top