• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Record Bags

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Time to pick up a new one. Where the best place to go? Has to hold at least 50 or more. Prices?

Cheers,

kenny

Lofty

TRIBE Member
I got mine from canadin Tire :D

Go to sporting, look for a cooler like this...... they are packed FLAT and open up to a surprisingly BIG size. About $30-$40 (my memory sux)

- holds about 90 records.secret side pocket for stuff and front pocket for more stuff.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
You know the world is going to end soon when Canadian Tire sells record bags... Its in Revelations, isn't it?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lofty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
You know the world is going to end soon when Canadian Tire sells record bags... Its in Revelations, isn't it?
It's technically a cooler - but works great for records... Sometimes ya gotta be creative when your short on $$

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I love my Shure bag - got it on ebay for $40, tags on. Guy dropped it off to me for cash at play de. Holds 60.

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
UDG is pricey as well, but totally worth it if you're a gigging DJ...everything is there, it's rugged, and if you get the wheeled version, you're in for a treat.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sweetbabu

TRIBE Member
I don't know if you can find it online anymore, as it used to be on the ninjatune site. I got mine in england but I it is the bestest bag ever!!!...... lots o space and padding.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
go get yourself a triple5soul one.. they're on sale on the website and are functional/really nice looking :)

that's what i would get if i had $60 to blow on a bag :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders