• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Recommended Registered Massage Therapists downtown

rhyss

TRIBE Member
I have pulled something in my left lower left neck and I need an affordable massage. I called the Shiatsu School to see if the Student Clinic could take me on Wednesday and they are all in exams until April-ish.

Does anyone have a contact for a Regisitered Massage Therapist somewhere near midtown, annex, college??

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
i used to see a guy named David Slater at the Vidia (i think that's what it's called) Institute on Christie just north of queen but south of Dupont (i think).
I'm not sure what his prices are like cuz he was the massage therapist for Medieval times when i worked there. but he is an extremely nice guy who knows his stuff. plus his workplace smells relaxing and has nice music playing :).
his number is 416-821-3006.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
the sutherland chan clinic under metro hall is good. rates are fair and if you have insurance its covered.

ask for any of the dudes, they may hurt you but youll feel better the next day. ive been going there the odd time the past few years and the lpace is clean, professional and they know what they are doing.

good luck!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:
the sutherland chan clinic under metro hall is good. rates are fair and if you have insurance its covered.

ask for any of the dudes, they may hurt you but youll feel better the next day. ive been going there the odd time the past few years and the lpace is clean, professional and they know what they are doing.

good luck!

just a small correction...if you are going to sutherland chan to get treatment from a student, it should not be covered by your medical insurance.
your insurance should only cover treatments given by an RMT, not someone studying to be an RMT.

KiX

TRIBE Member
Liz i think he's talking about one of several professional SC clinics, not the school, which are fully registered and covered by benefits.

off the top of my head, if you go to CMTO.com, do an RMT search and look up Pauline Becker. She's super awesome, and she's one of the core faculty at Sutherland Chan, totally one of the best instructors. She practices right at Dupont and Huron.

or PM me if you're interested in a in-home treatment.

=tina=

rhyss

TRIBE Member
thanks guys - I got an appointment with Michelle at Softmechanic tomorrow. Right before the Prodigy concert....that should loosen me up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders