• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Recommendations for good ticket brokers in T.O.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
I had the worst luck this morning with Ticketmaster for getting great seats for Depeche Mode's upcoming concert on May 18 at the ACC. Therefore, I passed on grabbing tickets today.

Can somebody refer me to a good ticket broker that they have actually used before in the past for getting good tickets at concerts and major sporting events?

Thanks!:cool:

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
rave jedi said:
I had the worst luck this morning with Ticketmaster for getting great seats for Depeche Mode's upcoming concert on May 18 at the ACC. Therefore, I passed on grabbing tickets today.

Can somebody refer me to a good ticket broker that they have actually used before in the past for getting good tickets at concerts and major sporting events?

Thanks!:cool:
The tickets didn't go up for sale right at 10am!! :mad: Thought it was a prob. with computer and hit the back button a few times..And then I was disabled for a few min!!

Not terrible, but enough to lose the floor seats I wanted.. So, I got 100's. Not bad seats. But soo annoying! A friend of mine got floor row 25. Know he didn't go through ticketmaster. Soon as I hear I'll post back..

SweatyNuts

TRIBE Member
TM usually releases a new block of tickets the day of the show. Keep checking back. If you really want tix and are prepared to drop the coin, try Kangaroo Tickets. Used them a few yrs ago to grab Leafs tix. They have everything, will quote over the phone.