• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Recommend ONE album from 85-95

johnny B rad

TRIBE Member
Tony Bandana said:
wow how can I forget Drink Away The Pain with QTip from Tribe..

ya if you gave me The Infamous and Illmatic and had to pick one.

id have to go The Infamous all day

one other track I liked of Illmatic was Memory Lane as well

peace,

:D

The Infamous is a wicked album, as is Raekwon's and Gza's Liquid Swords... the best beats by far...

patboogie

TRIBE Promoter
I know you only wanted one...but it got me thinking and I came up with four. No matter how many times I have played these albums over and over again from start to finish, I still love all of them as much now as I did back then

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
zorak said:
cheeeeeeeeeeeeah.........you know i gotcha opin kid, don't front.
good call, I'm about Bootcamp all the way, although there are some great albums mention, don't forget Smif N' Wessun..."sound bwoi, ya got nuff need to worry, comen wit ma troops we about to bury, better pack ya dubs and move in a hurry, ease off sen, looken at my pager it's about that time, to load up the nine and do my daily crime..." can't believe I can still remember that shit! Bad ass video too.

zorak

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
good call, I'm about Bootcamp all the way, although there are some great albums mention, don't forget Smif N' Wessun..."sound bwoi, ya got nuff need to worry, comen wit ma troops we about to bury, better pack ya dubs and move in a hurry, ease off sen, looken at my pager it's about that time, to load up the nine and do my daily crime..." can't believe I can still remember that shit! Bad ass video too.
\

ya can't tess the champion sound, ya gettin' bucked down, recognize the boot camp click a de bucktown...

BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!