• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Recommend me some movers

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Hey gang,

I need to find some movers, as I am moving just up a block from where I currently am. I've done the google and there are quite a few, but I would like to hear recommendations from fellow Tribers.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Not the most inexpensive movers, but had a sublime experience with Rent-A-Son. Genius truck packers, super efficient, everything was as promised and planned. If you have any challenges or valuables you can trust them to make it all OK.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Through work I consistently use these two companies as they provide stellar service.

Consolidated Movers
AMG Campbell

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
lol I am seriously considering it. Thing is, most of my friends aren't even in the city for the days I need. UGH

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
During my last move I used El Cheapo movers and they were great! Yes, you have to pack most of your sh*t, but you're not paying them to do it (I like that option as I'm kinda picky about how stuff is packed). Not only were they cheap, but the guys that moved my crap were amazing. I will use them again.

Phat Buddha

TRIBE Member
During my last move I used El Cheapo movers and they were great! Yes, you have to pack most of your sh*t, but you're not paying them to do it (I like that option as I'm kinda picky about how stuff is packed). Not only were they cheap, but the guys that moved my crap were amazing. I will use them again.
x2

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

videotronic

TRIBE Member
must be nice to "write" for metro. like 80% of that "article" was lifted verbatim from bro's reddit post the other day