• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Recommend me earbuds

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
Need a new pair of earbuds. Something with iphone/device controls.
Something balanced and without "Head rattling Bass" as a selling feature.
No beats. No bluetooth.

$99 max.

Recommend me something please.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Bought my Westone UM2 IEMs for 200 bucks. Best money I ever spent. Dual Driver, excellent sound.

I went through tons at the $100-$150 range before these. They're holding up excellently.(I am hard on headphones n earbuds)

derek

TRIBE Member
^^^

that's partly why i went with yamaha's. they are built solid.

i kick the shit out them (actually i'm careful, but they get a lot of use, probably 15hrs are week in my ears on bike, at the gym, walking the dog, doing payroll at work)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
I ended up purchasing the Shure se112 and am very happy with them so far.
Good balanced sound, clear and good detail w/iPhone control. All for $75 @ Moog.

I was looking at spending a little more on the se215 but couldnt get down with that cable wrap around. I wish they had a normal version.

I checked out the Momentums but found the high end a bit harsh. Although the fit was nice and the rest of the sound was nice.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Someone swiped my sennheisers from the office kitchenette, so I went shopping and ended up with the Beyerdynamic MMX 102.

So far, so good