• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Recommend a Real Estate Agent in Toronto West?

acheron

TRIBE Member
Heya... cristal and I are in the 'thinking about it seriously' stage of next home buying. We already have a nice three bedroom house but we need to move to a four bedroom house, we're finding.. Growing family and all.

We like the area we're in (Little Portugal-Junction-Roncy) so I think we'd like to concentrate our efforts around that area.

Does anyone here have a lead on a Real Estate agent who knows that area... someone you know personally or have had a good experience with? The last agent we used has since retired so we can't use her.

Thanks for your help...

Craigee

TRIBE Member
Evelyn Truty - Sadie Moranis Realty - 416-449-2020
etruty@look.ca

She found us our house 3 years ago, we managed to get it for under asking, which at the time, I considered an amazing feat. We recommended her to 2 separate friends who were both looking for condos and were unhappy with their agents. They both ended up buying houses in your neighbourhood and were very happy with evelyn.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
matt and ben, they helped me find my home and spent months helping me look, the process was easy and they were very reliable.

email: info@
phone: 416-699-9292
web: