• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Recommend a Pedicure place (West End)

Hypnotic

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know of a good place to get a manicure/pedicure in the west end? (mississauga, etobicoke or brampton) and NOT the place at hurontario/eglinton I've heard that most of their clients leave with toe fungus!

Thanks!:)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Tins

TRIBE Member
I am looking for a place in Mississauga too... but closer to the Square One mall area. And good to know about the place at Hurontario/Eglinton since I am really close to there!! I will definitely stay away.

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I go to Silvery Blue Butterfly Spa on the edge of Oakville and Mississauga. It is definetely not the cheapest place to go, but I find they do a really good job, especially with pedicures.

daddyiwantchocolate said:
Lucky or Tech Nails on Lakeshore (south side) b/w Islington and Royal York.
In a wee plaza opposite Mc Donalds.

Sorry, it's Hi-Tech Nails.
$35 for mani/pedi, and you can buy a bag with buffer, file etc, for $5.
It's very clean, they sani-clean each footstation after every person and use an autoclave on their tools. Disposable slippers and disposable toe separators.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
Anything WEST of Lakeshore and Islington, on lakeshore... Even west of kipling... LOTS of places, bargains too. PRO Nails and Spa, $20 peds.

Hypnotic

TRIBE Member
Definitely sold on the sanitary practices of "hi tech" nails! I'll check it out this week! Thanks for the recommendation!:)

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
ReCkLeSs GiRL said:
Anything WEST of Lakeshore and Islington, on lakeshore... Even west of kipling... LOTS of places, bargains too. PRO Nails and Spa, $20 peds.

I've been going to PRO Nails and Spa for two years now. They are great. I only get my nails done there.
Very good prices, friendly and clean!
Lakeshore West of Kipling.

Glad you like it too Reck!!;)

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Sorry, it's Hi-Tech Nails.
$35 for mani/pedi, and you can buy a bag with buffer, file etc, for $5.
It's very clean, they sani-clean each footstation after every person and use an autoclave on their tools. Disposable slippers and disposable toe separators.

Hmm that's even closer to me Val, if you say they're clean then perhaps i would try them out! Less of a hassle to get to!
Thanks

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i've never had a pedi before.. i'm thinking it's about damn time.

anyone have any recomendations for the downtown core?

i'm so retarded in this area, i don't even have a CLUE where to go, what to expect, or where to even start looking for a place....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
i went to the Ra-Sun spa on Richmond at Spadina (just East) - the girl gave me a good mani/pedi... meaning i didn't feel like i had to run home and fix the polish job.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Val talked about Hi Tech Nails west end Lakeshore/Islington'ish...

great job (as a said in another thread)...a week later and it still looks perfect. great price, great service,will return there for sure.
my roomie is going tomorrow with a friend, cant wait to see if she likes it

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
no places in sauga eh?
don't want to travel to lakeshore and islington.
maybe i'll just randomly pick a place near dundas and hurontario.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
ugh, please stay away from nail art on mavis and matheson.

horrible service. it's one of those "busy" places where they don't really care if they lose you as a costumer. I got a manicure done, not satisfied at all.