1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Recoil - live on Stressfactor Radio - Spring 2006 - hardcore junglizm

Discussion in 'DJ Mixes' started by recoil, Jun 17, 2010.

1. recoil

recoil TRIBE Member

I just found this battered ancient old minidisk the other day. It has a couple live Stressfactor broadcasts I did. Stressfactor is a UK-based station that I used to sometimes play on, years ago.

When my harddrive crashed I lost all my archived sets, so I was happy to find this. Unfortunately much of the minidisk was accidentally recorded over with random mp3s, but I thought I'd upload what was left.

hope you enjoy!

* oldskool 93-94 hardcore jungle / deep jungle / darkside jungle *

* broadcast on Stressfactor Radio - Stressfactor.co.uk - Oldskool Hardcore Breakbeat Jungle & Drum N Bass

* played and recorded live in Parkdale, Toronto on two Technics 1200s and a Pioneer DJM-600 mixer - Spring, 2006

42:32 minutes @ 256kbps
    81,668,433 bytes

I have included both the soundcloud link, and an alternate host here -> Recoil mixes

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/liam_recoil/recoil-live-on-stressfactor-radio-spring-2006-hardcore-junglizm[/soundcloud]

2. SuperMeaghan

SuperMeaghan TRIBE Member

BOOM!

big old skool mix

big up dj recoil