• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Reckless Girl playing her first radio show

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
some of you may or may not know Reckless Girl from this board.....
but i just wanted to post how proud of her i am!
She hasnt even been playing for a year...and today her set is playing on Club246radio (not a plug:D)

Lots of goood goooood house.

I love this girl!
SOOO PROUD!!

(if anyone wants to listen... just go to www.club246.com and click the US link to listen)

GO GIRL!!!

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
HAHAHAHA
aww
thanks sunshine

it was prerecorded last night to fill in for someone who didn't submit their set. And I only got one shot b/c I had to pick up PolishP from work to go bowling :p hehe

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I wish I could, but alas I cannot. I think i'll work on trying to get my own radio show at western, in due time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
GREAT JOB BABY!!!
SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!

You need to Find...Smoke on the Water...and stop begging JC to play it...LOL!!!!

You are a wonderful, talented, beautiful person!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!
Only good things to come baby.

Polska RepreZent!

Love you always!

Double Trouble!
Ola Squared
What's an Ola?
PConnection
Ducks!

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
I've been approached to play 246... but the idea of driving out to Orangeville did not appeal to me that much.

We're working a deal out though,

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
I've been approached to play 246... but the idea of driving out to Orangeville did not appeal to me that much.

We're working a deal out though,
you can play from your home if u have tables, and the right computer programs (but im sure you know that)

I heard about some exciting news for 246...expect great things!!

Noodles0

TRIBE Member
congratulations girl!!! thats awsome !!! now u gotta come spin at van ghos for all my friends ;)

talk to u after work...

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Yeah, he said we could do that, except, my tables and computer are at opposite ends of the house, and... he approached me and my partner for a 2hour set, which we would be doing at his place, except his mixer is shot, and his connection licks ass.

Waht we may invariably do, is a 2hour mix, burned to CD as a high bitrate mp3 (256+) and give that to him to play.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
^ Yup many people do that.
Or send a file through the comp!!
Who were u speaking with?
was in one of the dj's who asked u to be a guest? or maxx/jc or Justin from 246?

drude

TRIBE Member
That site is the worst! Were the guys that run it too cheap to actually pay for a good designer or what?

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by drude
That site is the worst! Were the guys that run it too cheap to actually pay for a good designer or what?

hahah dude The menu sounds are wicked

pure Transformers

laserbeak eject ravage eject

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by drude

SIMMER DOWN HOLY!
I am pretty sure with the fm coming up their first worry is to upgrade the page... of course they're changing it.. haven't you seen the new logos everywhere. just chill.

and Tesseract, yea do the cd thing.. that's what I had to do, but i just sent the mp3 over msn to the host.. it was a last min short notice thing but it worked!!

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
^ Yup many people do that.
Or send a file through the comp!!
Who were u speaking with?
was in one of the dj's who asked u to be a guest? or maxx/jc or Justin from 246?

Justin. (as far as i know) my dj partner has been handling all of it.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
TO LISTEN TO THAT SET

http://www.3xp.ca/

click on LAST WEEK'S SHOW

there were some technical difficulties... so it goes pauses and goes up again. But thats ONLY IN THE FIRST TRACK.
Just hold down the >| arrow..

OR

scroll to JUST before 11mins but then you miss most of the first [cut up] track.

SCROLL DOWN ON THAT LINK/SITE!!!!!!!!