1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Receptionist Needed

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by JESuX, Oct 17, 2005.

1. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

Hey Everyone,

My company's looking for a receptionist to replace me, details below. If you're interested, please send your resume to me, and I'll hand it in to HR. Ideally, you're fun and young-ish (these are MY preferences, not theirs heh! I'll be training you) you MUST be responsible, trustworthy and reliable. (seeing as it's MY ass for referring you)

Responsibilities:
    · Field incoming calls and transfers as required;
    · Order and track inventory of office/lunchroom supplies;
    · Perform administrative duties to direct reports including Word processing, scheduling of meetings, tracking boardroom availability and meeting room requirements;
    · Distribute incoming and outgoing mail and track packages as required.

Key Qualifications:
    · Minimum of 2 years administrative/reception experience with strong customer service skills;
    · Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
    · Able to work in a faced paced environment with limited supervision;
    · Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications is required.

contact me at bizzlefunk at hotmail dot com if you're interested, or PM. please include a resume and cover letter that I can submit.

Thanks!

2. Hamza

Hamza TRIBE Member

what kind of company is it?

3. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

It's a media sales office, and we're in desperate need of a no-nonsense, hard-working receptionist. Lotsa demanding personalities to deal with, and you've kinda got to swallow the bitch work with a big ol' happy smile.

The pay-off is that there's limitless potential to grow in this company. (And it's a big one.)

4. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

well put, robin.

:)

5. fear_of_fours

fear_of_fours TRIBE Member

is this job still open?

6. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

yes ma'am.

7. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

I've tried emailing and pming Jess, but no response :(

8. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

apparently i'm now jesux's receptionist cuz i've been fielding all the questions re: this job. ;)

just so ya know: the opening has only been posted internally, and i'm not even in her department, so there isn't too much i can do to help. just keep bugging miss sux, if you're seriously looking for this type of work.

and good luck, cuz i know how exhausting the job hunt can be. i'm hoping i don't have to do it again any time soon.

robin

9. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

thanks everyone, apparently the position has been filled (by someone i didn't even know)

sorry guys!

:(