• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

reccomend me some 70's-80's horror flicks

Wicket

TRIBE Member
excellent horrors

Hey!
Did you try The Wicker Man? Peeping Tom (from the 60s) is also supposed to be pretty good. I'm also quite partial to The Birds. If you can stand something newer, Audition (japanese) has great reviews too - I'm downloading it right now!

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Re: excellent horrors

Originally posted by airbag's g/f
Hey!
Did you try The Wicker Man? Peeping Tom (from the 60s) is also supposed to be pretty good. I'm also quite partial to The Birds. If you can stand something newer, Audition (japanese) has great reviews too - I'm downloading it right now!
peepeing tom isn't so good..I am sure back in the 60's it was cutting edge watching it now and it isn't very scary at all..doesn't hold up like halloween...

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by madnezz
you seriously called yourself someone's GF as your name!?!?!
I think it's great. So subversive & hot. Yum ! I love Erin. Btw, we're planning a jewish night tomorrow for Everything is Illuminated cos I have yoga till 21h & you have french so we can meet up after. What do you think?

Wicket

TRIBE Member
The name is definately an inside joke.... I would explain but that takes the fun out of it! I'm definately in for everything is illuminated after class tomorrow just let me know when and where! .....thanks for defending me by the way- xo!

Scarlett

TRIBE Member
This might be a long shot (cuz i'm old...harhar) but has anyone ever watched or remembered that 80s horror flick Happy Birthday To Me ? All i remember is that Mary Ingalls (from Little House) was in it. I wonder if it's on DVD...

Wicket

TRIBE Member
of course.... should be good...you're not bailing are you?
.....I thought you would apreciate my name! :)