• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

reasonable downtown hotels?

feisty boy

TRIBE Member
and non sketchy... my parents are coming to the city, and want me to hook them up with a reasonable hotel downtown...

little help?

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I think the place is called Hotel Victoria or something to that effect. Yonge St. right near the Marche, or maybe 1 block up.

There's also a place on Bay St. near Bloor that has efficiency units that are very reasonable. Sorry, can't recall the name of the place.

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
my friend recently stayed at the days inn at carlton and yonge, beside maple leaf gardens, and payed $99 a night and that included breakfast for two.................

link

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
I stayed at the Comfort Suites Hotel... Dundas and Jarvis, for $79 a night recently. That was a Queen Suze Bed, with Couch, Tv, etc.

To get those prices you have to order online. I used Destina.ca

sam

TRIBE Member
There are some great hotel specials on right now. Most of the ones below are at least 4 star hotels:

Le Royal Meridian King Edward Hotel - 139.00/night

Intercontinental Toronto (Yorkville) - 119.00/night

Hilton Toronto (Richmond & University) - 119.00/night

Metropolitan (Bay & Dundas) - 119.00/night

Courtyard Marriott (Yonge & College) - 109.00/night

These rates are available through Tourism Toronto. PM me if you want a number to call.

Cheers,
Sam

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Sam do you know how long those rates are good for?

I have a guest coming from out of town in April and I'll need a hotel for about three nights.

BTW, stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on NYE, all night I could hear people walking/talking in the halls and other rooms.

Jennika

TRIBE Member
the Victoria Hotel on Yonge at King charges $99 a night with breakfast

we've had a few clients stay there and they were pleased with it