• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Really Dumb Things You've Done While High !

patri©k

TRIBE Member
c'mon... let's hear 'em ! I'm sure we've alllll done something noteworthy while under the influence... lol... at one point or another....

one of my most recent blunders......

... all smoking is to take place OUTSIDE of my house.... there is no smoking of any kind inside.

Sometimes when it's reeeeeaaaallly cold or rainy or snowy outside... and I've got mad time to cover up the smell with sprays and candles... I'll smoke in the bathroom downstairs, just cuz there is a vent that leads from the bathroom right outside my front door.

A couple of weeks ago... it was FREEEEEZING. So to the bathroom I went. It was some, i must say, killer-khan !

What I do is this.... I stand over the toilet and smoke.. holding my arm up to the vent in between drags and exhale up towards the vent. The vent is directly above the toilet.

half way through the hoolie... i was so red... i was just looking down at the toilet...thinking about whatever...

... i took another big drag... while looking at the toilet... and what i did then...lol... I bent over... and literally tried to blow the smoke down the toilet.... thinking it was gonna 'disappear'... lol, forgetting that I'm supposed to use the vent. lol.

i stood up... shook my head... "WTF" ! :D

okay..okay... it happened yesterday.

fattyp©2002

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
FLush Away

Try smoking and exhaling into the toilet and flush at the same time. Isn't taht the trick when smoking in a plane washroom? Or is that a Jail trick?

I never do stupid things when I am blazed..... :cool: I probably do and some people her can speak for me...I just don't remember any of it.

RIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

peace&smokesteady

CHRoMe

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Re: FLush Away

Originally posted by ChROmE
Try smoking and exhaling into the toilet and flush at the same time. Isn't taht the trick when smoking in a plane washroom? Or is that a Jail trick?

I never do stupid things when I am blazed..... :cool: I probably do and some people her can speak for me...I just don't remember any of it.

RIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

peace&smokesteady

CHRoMe
I can confirm Chrome has never done anything stupid while high
(he usually passes out before he could do anything)

Kyfe;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mingster

TRIBE Member
I don't really do weird stuff.
I just get stupid. I talk alot and ramble. I spill stuff and forget stuff.

Ming.

Forgot my pin number on my bank card and had the instant teller eat the card.

From the Ministry of for some reason, could not remember a very simple and obvious sequence of numbers

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Rosey

TRIBE Member
for smoking discretely inside...

ideally, light a small fire in the fire place, smoke in front of fire place, the smoke will be drawn out of the chimney.

obviously not everyone has a fireplace (i don't).

so smoke waterfalls!
very efficient and discrete.
what's a waterfall you ask?
imagine a bottle prepared for BT's. except with a smaller hole, the diameter of a ball point pen is a good indicator.
i find that 1.5L water bottles work best.
on the top you need a bowl, my buddy created a cap/cork apparatus that is nicely protable and reusable. but the same set up you use for buckets is okay.
fill bottle with water - hold finger over hole.
attach loaded bowl (only small amount of weed required).
release the hole, spark the bowl.
let the water run out.
presto, you have a nice, cool, bottle of smoke.
inhale.
exhale out nearest window.
nobody will ever know.

it works best for hash because you can put like 5 BT's worth of hash in the bowl and have it all at once. but it's nicely efficient and discrete for weed too.

more on the bowl-cork apparatus later.

kuba

TRIBE Member
i was on shrooms. we were camping. i went for a walk. i got lost in the woods. i woke up on someones lawn.

never take shrooms int he woods at lake st. peter.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
i ate a half quarter of shrooms on a camping trip, i got so fucked i went in the tent and i didn't know what was going on. i had to take a piss so i whipped out my dick in the middle of tent. my gf yelled "WHAT ARE U DOING!!!!! PUT THAT AWAY AND GO OUTSIDE!!!! i put it back in my pants and got out of the tent and i took off (w/o shoes). she ran after me, then i stopped and i took my piss. the next day, i woke up and i thought it was a dream. she told me it wasn't.

that's the short version. i don't want to get into the rest of it.

peace

patri©k

TRIBE Member
H AH HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by poker face
Skiing on LSD was fun.
Snowboading on E's wasn't so much fun.
i went skiing on LSD once.... all the sparkling of the powder KILLLLLLED me ! I spent 4 hours in the car smoking joints with my ski goggles on while my buddies skied the rest of the afternoon.

also... back in the early acid days '91, '92 ... i was at an acid party... where everyone wrote their names on their foreheads with a marker... LOL... going to the Daisy Mart for snacks... that was funny. waking up with a severly marker-stained pillow... was not.

fattyp©2002

Preroller

TRIBE Member
I really cant remember alot of the things I do that are stupid, but alot of times I'll just sort of zone out.....and I spill stuff as well.

Remeber the commercial where the guys are in the car smokin weed, and the one guys like.."we like to party"
then the all kind of laugh, then another kid says.."we like to party"..hehe " did I already say that?"...ya that'd be me.
Dave

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Re: for smoking discretely inside...

Originally posted by Rosey

more on the bowl-cork apparatus later.
the bowl cork apparatus is ingenius(sp?). we bought a bowl-like fixture and a little screen from a hardware store. punched a small hole in the centre of a plastic water bottle top and rammed the base of the bowl thing through the hole in the cap into the centre of a hollowed out cork.

now it's a bowl that can quickly and easily be attached to a variety of bottle sizes and can be released without any tiresome unscrewing. :)

i know i do dumb things while high, usually i take two thoughts that are seperate and join them, but like all stoners, the memory of these occurances are hard to come by when sober.

but i know i've exhaled where i should have spit then spit where i should have exhaled before. :D

Colm

TRIBE Member
I think that....

everyone has had their share of ridiculous experiences whilst on a nice (or not so nice) buzz. The two that come to mind right now, both ended up in trips to the hospital.
The first was when I was 15 and was getting stoned at a friend's house - his dad came home, who was a real bastard and a cop and I took off outside, jumped off the porch and landed on my arm, broke it in three places and had to walk (only a 10mins, but still) while stoned back to my home because I was too scared to go back in the house afterwards. In the end I broke my arm in 3 places and sprained my wrist - that was 5 years ago and my arm is still kinda rooked.
The second was when I was 17 and I had a nice glo. I was in my friends basement playing silo and I lost like $ 15 in one game. I was so stupidly out of it that I tossed my head back in mock theatrics and smacked my forehead off the end of a bench press. I woke up with my dad (my friends had called him) telling me to get up and go to the hospital. Only 7 stiches....

Those are the lamest stories I have to offer... but everyone can learn from them.

peace

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Fell off a dock and into a canoe. Someone remarked how people usually fall out of canoes....

I must think back... I have more things...

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
My cousin and I decided that clothes detergent could be used effectively as a dishwasher detergent substitute.

Unfortunately, as the large flood of bubbles showed us, this was not the case.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Originally posted by Gizmo
My cousin and I decided that clothes detergent could be used effectively as a dishwasher detergent substitute.

Unfortunately, as the large flood of bubbles showed us, this was not the case.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the Ministry of *wipes tear*

Prime Minister Highsteppa

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I can't remember. I know there's a really funny thing I did recently while high, but I guess I was too high to recall.

BBB.

Koff! Koff!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
stoned in the house one day and decided to cook some beef patties.

I always nuke them, so this time i decided that i'd cook them in the oven so they'd come out all crisp like.

Put the plate in the oven, walk into the tv room and decide "fuck it, i'm too hungry to wait for them to cook, i'm gonna nuke them instead."
i opened the oven and figured the plate would be cool so i'd just pull it out with my hand.. WRONG!
i singe my thumb a little bit, nothing major.
so i get a towel and take the plate out of the oven and put it down on the countertop. i then proceed to pick the plate up again with the intention of putting it in the microwave. is the plate still burning hot ?? OF COURSE IT IS STEPHEN, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!
i stood there thinking to myself.. "how fucking stupid are you ?"

swenard

TRIBE Member
I have to many stories to tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to drive once to tim hortons in Acton while I was on shrooms. You can actually see it from my buddies house. and somehow I got lost for over an hour.