• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Reading week is over

lok

TRIBE Member
im going to express myself with an emoticon

:(

oh well, at least im repaired.

ps congrats to anyone whos just starting

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
congrats to anyone whos just starting

well, college students might have an extended reading week if the union doesn't come to an agreement

not doing alot of reading, so much as stressing the fuck out :mad:

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
I'm so sad that reading week is over. I don't want to go back to the stress and the deadlines!!! I just spent a week in B.C and now all I can think about is when can I go back? I seriously think I'm just going to take next winter term off school and become a ski bum for a while. Boo to Waterloo.

deep

TRIBE Member
Wilfrid Laurier University is also located in kitchener-waterloo, as well as a couple colleges

juice

TRIBE Member
Yup back to classes tomorrow :( Only 30 days of classes left though until exams. The worst part is that the last 30 days have a disproportionate amount of work in them.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I start tomorrow! Then the teachers strike, so it might become a reading month. 1 month of gettin drunk and sleeping in, fairy tales aren't even this happy!

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Funzo
I start tomorrow! Then the teachers strike, so it might become a reading month. 1 month of gettin drunk and sleeping in, fairy tales aren't even this happy!

aren't you paying for school? if you don't like it then don't go.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
No I'm one of those rare people that goes to post secondary school for free.

I didn't once mention "I don't like going to school" Way to read too much into something! Good analytical skills.