• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Reach @ Fuse (College Street) - January 16

emiwee

TRIBE Member
I will definitely be there... dancing away to the joyous beats that one of my best friends (Sanfrandisco!) will be playing.

:)

Ems

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
Sweet! Be nice to see you there.

Remember...it's at 418, not 417...and it's on the 16th, not the 17...

Stupid jungleboy...

GO TEAM FRAN!

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DeepSix
Sweet! Be nice to see you there.

Remember...it's at 418, not 417...and it's on the 16th, not the 17...

Stupid jungleboy...

GO TEAM FRAN!
Yeah... I decided to take my information from the e-mail that Fran sent me rather than trying to figure out the cryptic instructions in the event posting. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
TRO, the spot is just east of Bathurst ... between Lippencott and Bathurst on the north side of the street.

KWE, I'll be on in and around 9-12 intermittently and maybemore later, depending.

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DeepSix
TRO, the spot is just east of Bathurst ... between Lippencott and Bathurst on the north side of the street.

KWE, I'll be on in and around 9-12 intermittently and maybemore later, depending.
So doors open at 9ish? can you confirm?...I'd like to come out even if its just a bit...I just don't know exactly what time I'm spinning tonight...but I'm sure I can drop by for a drink...would love to see your STYLZZZZ!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories