• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

re: tardiness

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
My Boss: You were 10 minutes late today

Me: Where were you yesterday?

My Boss: Umm... yeah...

Me: It's ok... I'll keep it a secret :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SJN

TRIBE Member
Being late is the fastest way to irritate the shit out of me. I have friends who are chronically late and it drives me nuts. If you want to be late on your own, fine....but to be late to meet someone else is rude and disrespectful...plain and simple

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I'm just over 5 mins late for work everyday. I just can't make it in. Oh well I guess my start time is officially 8:35.... Maybe if I really cared I'd take the first streetcar instead of waiting for a couple to go by so I don't have to be tottally squished and standing. The third one's a charm and I usually get a seat.:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
is showing up to to work on time, but not really doing anything till 10:30 or so considered tardy?

ps, this thread is retarted

diablo

TRIBE Member
I'm also chronically late...sometimes because I just take too long, but more often because I simply underestimate travel time.

For example, how can it take 15 minutes to get from my house in Mississauga to my girlfriend's house in North York, but 25 minutes to get to my friend's house in Brampton? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Can't stand late people, but more than that, I can't stand people who show up late and act like nothing is wrong.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SJN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by diablo
For example, how can it take 15 minutes to get from my house in Mississauga to my girlfriend's house in North York, but 25 minutes to get to my friend's house in Brampton? IT MAKES NO SENSE!
im not picking on you or anything, but would you continue to believe that your estimates of travel times are right even after experience shows you are wrong over and over again? getting it wrong a few times is understandable, but if you make the same mistake over and over then I don't see how that's any different

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
Can't stand late people, but more than that, I can't stand people who show up late and act like nothing is wrong.
Can I get a "WERD"?
I despise that as well.

Alita

TRIBE Member
I'm always on time and if not I'm early. The few random times have been late have been because of circumstances beyond my control (e.g subway delay)

I hate being late because I hate feeling rushed. And yeah chronic late people piss me off. Most people learn from their mistakes...yeeesh.