• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

? re: building inspectors (commercial property)

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Lately, I've been considering the idea of purchasing a commerical property. Where would I go or who would I turn to in order to get this property thoroughly inspected?

thanks. :)

Puma

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
Lately, I've been considering the idea of purchasing a commerical property. Where would I go or who would I turn to in order to get this property thoroughly inspected?

thanks. :)

You could maybe contact a building inspector..

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
You could also look into a private inspector. Which may be your best bet right now. It may cost you a bit of $$... Make sure they are certified, and have some experience under their belt. I searched building inspection, Toronto, and a few came up.

A private inspector may take more time with you to go over all the pros and cons of the building. Whereas a building inspector may not have the time.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Are you looking to have the building inspected to see what is wrong before you purchase it, or what needs to be done in order for the commercial property to be occupied?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Prickly Pete said:
Are you looking to have the building inspected to see what is wrong before you purchase it, or what needs to be done in order for the commercial property to be occupied?

both... as we're looking to buy said property and eventually use the space for our shop.