• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

rate Prince's new album, 3121

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sinna

TRIBE Member
So, you like the idea that artist are getting ripped off, because there are online thieves, that do not understand that art is not free?

zoo

TRIBE Member
No, I like the idea that artists are ripping us off, because there are offline suckers, that do not understand that art is free!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sinna

TRIBE Member
You say that, but like sheep you all go and watch crap like American Idol, which teaches that hard work is not what it is all about. Being a star, and avoiding being good is the thing.

zoo

TRIBE Member
Shit you're right! I'm so ashamed of myself!

I'm going to go out right now and spend my entire annual income at HMV!

Hmm, I wonder if they have the new Kelly Clarkson disc ...

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
sinna said:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...f=pd_bbs_1/002-2940342-9637604?_encoding=UTF8

I am a big fan, but this album just doesn't do it. Probably why it went number one on Billboard, recently. Too radio friendly for my cultured tastes, even though most of the songs are well made. An overall good album, but I expect more than good from an artist of Prince's stature.

3 stars out of five.
when he's being experimental (Rainbow Children, N.E.W.S), people say they want to hear the "old" prince. When he does "old" prince, people say he's not breaking new ground. Prince fans are the hardest to please :rolleyes:

acheron

TRIBE Member
haven't heard it, anyone got a link to a torrent or somepin'?

I'll give Prince $15 for it if I see him at the Senator or something... I heard he hangs out there.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
Shit you're right! I'm so ashamed of myself!

I'm going to go out right now and spend my entire annual income at HMV!

Hmm, I wonder if they have the new Kelly Clarkson disc ...
People have been buying more music since you've been gone.